Door Break-In Prevention
It doesn’t matter if you live in an urban area or out in the country, home burglaries are a common problem. If you live in the Lee’s Summit, Pleasant Hill, Grandview or surrounding areas, there is a product I recommend and install called EZ Armor. It’s a kit that reinforces the weak points in your exterior doors, which is the door latch and hinge areas. Kits are also available for sliding glass doors, double doors and doors with side lights.
For around $150 installed, most doors can be secured, allowing more peace of mind for you and your family. Alarms only work after someone has entered your home, so this product is an important piece of your overall home security plan.
- In more than 85% of all break-ins, thieves enter through a door.
- It can take less than 10 seconds for a burglar to kick in a door.
- An experienced thief is in and out of a home in less than five minutes.
- Police response time to a typical home alarm is often longer than 20 minutes.
- A home that has been burglarized is four times more likely to be burglarized again.
- A burglary occurs every 15 seconds in the United States.
Email or call me at 816-694-8171 to see how I can help make your home more secure.